View Single Post
Old 12.10.2013, 02:17 PM   #77
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
i know its not possible for tesla to be wrong or have to check his facts against any other standard but what he choses, so this will just read as sci fi to him, but if he is wrong, then he's actually endangering peoples lives and health by spreading false information that may prevent them from taking life saving vaccinations. of course that cant be right because tesla is not wrong and can just chose to believe what he likes because he's right because he read things on the internet.
I like the fact you challenge him but I've noticed whenever tesla is taken to task he doesn't bother with a reply to defend his endless hysterical bullshit.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|