View Single Post
Old 10.04.2013, 06:53 AM   #3800
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
true the highlights don't show the whole game, but the papers wrote about "master class" by bayern etc. oh damn i hate to miss this. going bananas. but soon. SOON DAMMIT. well maybe not so soon ha ha ha.

anyway, in the highlights, i didn't think joe hart did a bad job though-- h8kurdt called him "butterfingers"? i mean ribery's shot was nearly as well placed as negredo's, and with that speed and where it bounced... uncatchable. then the ramdeuter's goal was great, almost south-american (ha ha)-- ZM sez from a poorly executed offside trap (there's the bad defense you mention, though that can happen to anyone). but seriously, at least in what i saw i can place no blame on joe hart. (i have great admiration for the guy so maybe i think he can do no wrong-- but at least in what i saw, not sure i can fault him-- the goal shots were within reach but hard/fast/etc.) ZM says it was the two MC strikers not helping on defense and bayern's dominance in the midfield that tilted the balance, but i have no way to agree or disagree with that. but butterfingers??
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|