View Single Post
Old 10.02.2013, 07:23 PM   #3797
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, 3-1. Bayern looked very good, although it was also one of MC's all too regular off nights: their defence may as well have gift-wrapped at least two of Bayern's goals. City's problem looks like one of inconsistency. On their day I'm convinced they can challenge anyone but too often they self destruct, especially at the back. Equally, Bayern's strength this year may be that, while they might not be as strong or attractive to watch as they were last season, I still haven't seen them play badly yet. But I think all the realistic contenders for the trophy that I've seen so far look slightly weaker this year - ironically with the possible exception of Man City (assuming they're actually realistic contenders) and maybe Real and PSG. This definitely feels like a transition year in European football, at least. The management changes in the summer made that inevitable. I can see this being a vintage year for upsets and excitement and backroom intrigue but not necessarily in terms of quality.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|