View Single Post
Old 09.23.2013, 02:10 PM   #179
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Which is surprisingly what we should expect because essentially the NFC playoffs have been dominated by the same teams for the past 2 or 3 consecutive years. I mean really, how much gas in the tank do the Niners really have after beating 3 of the best teams in football and then almost beating the best last season? The Falcons have been playing too well for years now, and while they haven't been exactly overachieving in the playoffs, it takes a lot of wear and tear to average a 13 wins for three consecutive seasons. The Vikings simply shouldn't have been in the playoffs last season, and that is clear now. That, and the rest of the league has been watching YEARS of tape on these teams, so defenses are much more adjusted. I'm surprised the Patriots and Seahawks are playing so well, but Seattle is young so it won't catch up to them until next year, and the Patriots, well shit, they've quite literally gotten very lucky so I wouldn't be surprised if they start slumping soon. Colts are also surprising. Packers had to fall to earth inevitably after so many great seasons recently.

I think this season we will see all the 12 plus teams regress towards 10-6 and see all the sub-.500 teams either make the play-offs or at least play significantly better.

My predictions? Who the fuck knows! But I do know the Titans and Ravens will make the play-offs, despite whatever the Bengals are thinking

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|