View Single Post
Old 09.23.2013, 12:44 PM   #174
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
Great QB's have a KILLER INSTINCT. Matt Schaub does not. It is not something you can develop either.

I believe I told you that last season when you were mentioned Texans contending. I said probably not with Schaub BUT Ravens and several other teams have indeed won Superbowls entirely on their defense with interchangeable non-impact QBs so its not entirely impossible. Schaub is a great QB btw, I'd put him in the top 15 in the NFL right now, and definitely put the Texans in the top-10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Looking ahead to next week, the boys in Vegas have the Texans as a 3 point home dog to Seattle.

Didn't they have y'all above Ravens at Baltimore too

J/K.. It can be a friendly rivalry, and the Seahawks need to be humbled significantly, so if its Texans that would be just as well..

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|