View Single Post
Old 09.20.2013, 03:12 PM   #163
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
How fucking great is Peyton Manning when the guy is 9-12 career in the playoffs and hasn't won a Superbowl in years?

In my opinion, Peyton Manning is the BEST QB in the modern day era. Just because his success doesn't translate to the post season doesn't mean he is any less of a QB.

Maybe I should use the other side of the coin to make my point. In NO WAY would anyone argue that Eli Manning is a Top 5 QB......he simply isn't! However, his Superbowl MVP along with two rings is something to behold, but should never be confused as being a all time great QB.

In a lot of ways, Peyton Manning is like the Atlanta Braves of the 90's. Only the NY Yankee's won more games than the Braves during this decade. The Toronto Blue Jays won back to back World Series in 92/93, but there is no doubt Atlanta has been the more successful franchise.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|