View Single Post
Old 09.11.2013, 02:45 PM   #135
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Chiefs went from last place last year to destroying the Jags and they get 18th?

I can't speak for Mr. McClain, but I believe this one is fairly simple.

In his pre-season rankings, McClain had the Jags listed #31 (predicted 2nd to worse NFL team before season started). KC dominated the game, but based on the pre-season rankings, KC was predicted to.

I'm guessing if KC would have beaten a team with a higher pre-season power ranking (say the Top 10-15), KC would have climbed up even higher.

Yes - the Eagles dominated the first half and almost blew it in the 2nd half. The exact opposite is true for the Texans. They were dominated the first three quarters (and a few minutes of the 4th trailing 28-7 in the 4th) and still found a way to win.

With the Texans being back to back Division / playoff winners, I'm guessing this is why they started the season with a Top Ten ranking. The Eagles (not a playoff team) defeated a playoff team on the road and I'm guessing this is why they climbed as high as they did in Week One.
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|