View Single Post
Old 08.28.2013, 07:50 AM   #783
louder
invito al cielo

louder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asseslouder kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
Macklemore and Ryan Lewis can both fuck off with their macbook hip-hop. If he was black, people would laugh his ass out of Sea-Tac. And the anti-Kanye comments in this month's Rolling Stone was just plain uncalled for.

I know his type, and I'll bet that prick was born rich, and that it was either rap, or be forced to go to Harvard school of Business by his rich parents. (OH NO!) He'll be enrolling in University of Pheonix in a year, when the blow's gone, and his parents are sick of his face.

I had no opinion on the guy (other than I had no interest in him whatsoever) until I read that cocky Ryan Lewis comment.
i can't get myself to listen to that dude objectively cuz i can't stand his fanbase; teenagers who feel like the whole world is against them, and think that they listen to "mature" and "meaningful" music.

also see: Eminem. his fans think that everything he raps about is extremely deep and clever. dude spits more corny punchlines than 2 Chainz!
louder is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|