View Single Post
Old 08.13.2013, 05:46 PM   #679
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by louder
also new Gaga single is some generic EDM bullshit. i am disappoint.

Honestly I'm not sure what you were expecting. I will probably take your word on the single, but give the album a chance to prove itself. I'm not into Gaga for shit. I think I'm just too bloody old to be captivated by that kind of attention grabbing type of personality. I don't think she qualifies as hip hop at all, either.

I enjoyed the Fame Monster for its smartly stupid ironic club banger moments, but "Alejandro" is just way too much for me. I lived through one "Like a Prayer," and that's quite enough, thank you.

But like I said I'll give the album a shot.
She obviously has the potential to be both totally awful and surprisingly on-point when it comes to singles, and I'm a little sorry to hear that the new single is shit. I'm always rooting for the weird ones.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|