View Single Post
Old 08.08.2013, 12:08 PM   #1
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Ugh. This shit is stupid. First and foremost, I am waiting for the governments to step in and shut this illusion down. This is dangerously false advertising. Nicotine itself is one of the carcinogenic substances in tobacco smoke, it is also found in "vapor" of E-Cigarettes. Its disingenuous to call E-Cigs "vapor" and conventional cigarettes "smoke" because scientifically speaking, there isn't much of a difference. Further, the vaporized nicotine in the "vapor" from E-Cigs is carcinogenic too! Now, I'm not one of those anti-smoking nazis, and I smoked cigarettes obsessively for over ten years, but I never had a problems stepping outside to smoke, in fact, I kind of liked the opportunity to get some fresh air and stretch my legs in between tasks. Further, if my smoking offended people around me, I was always polite enough to move away or put it out. The swagger of these E-Cig smokers is ridiculous, bordering on outright rude. Soon come the law will catch up on this stupid fashion.

I also am getting sick of seeing people here in LA smoking all this hash with their "G-pens" which are just E-Cigs loaded with hash oil. Its like, "OK, we get it, you're not fooling anybody with your Fifth Element style smoking "

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|