View Single Post
Old 08.07.2013, 08:21 PM   #3647
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, Madcap was talking about that a few days ago. I don't think Chelsea will sell him but it'll be interesting to see where/how Mourinho plays him. The temptation would be to move him further up into midfield but for me he's still not disciplined enough (in a positional sense) to offer the kind of solidity that Mourinho has traditionally built his teams on. And in defence he's still seen as a weak link by most good midfields. I do love watching him play though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
don't know this moyes sucka

Had an interesting chat about Moyes in the pub earlier. We all pretty much agreed that we liked him, mainly for what he did at Everton with very little money, but also cos he's got one of those faces that suggests a kind of understated ruthlessness in a fight. The discussion descended into whether it'd be Moyes or DiCanio who'd come out on top if it came to fists, with unanimous agreement that it'd be Moyes on the grounds that DiCanio's passion would eventually get the better of him. In the hardest looking prem manager rankings, Moyes came out number 1, with Villas Boas at the bottom. So now you know.

demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|