View Single Post
Old 08.06.2013, 11:07 AM   #52
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trama
It is, Sencha is awesome. Although, I've recently gotten a whisk as a gift and Matcha is all I've been drinking. Do you drink yours powdered or brewed?

I meant Americano, american style coffee, that's what we call it over here anyway. The press is also american, the beans are from Angola.

i've never seen those here. gringos nearly universally use the awful drip coffee pot-- the electric kind with a basket and a paper filter-- weak stuff. what people here call americano is after the italians, i.e., espresso with added water (a ww2 thing). i'm puzzed about that contraption now.

sencha rules, yeah, the one i drink daily is the typical sencha, not ground as matcha. i'd drink matcha more often if it weren't for the cost (the non-cooking kind anyway), but every now and then i get matcha-iri genmaicha, which is sencha + roasted rice + matcha, which is delicious (there is a non-matcha version of this, genmaicha, but tastes kinda weak for me, still worth tasting for the roasted flavor similar to hojicha).

good ceylon tea is also a thing from another planet. the flavor is just perfect.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|