View Single Post
Old 08.04.2013, 11:27 AM   #3590
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666

damn, yes.

the comment about the shirt was hilarious.

the thing about the ferrari motor was apt.

since the beginning i've been fearing the possibility of a neo-barcelona mess (a step backward) rather than a bayern with some innovations.

i'd have been much happier from the start had bayern poached jurgen klopp (lol) but he's not moving from dortmund until he finishes his project (that is, if he's allowed to finish and people stop buying the whole team from under him). because i think he's more future-oriented than most coaches-- even though he would have broken the possession model.

about the thiago deal, sure, weird, not just because of the personal connection there, but because it's not like bayern needed another midfielder-- unless it was for the bench (what if schweinsteiger gets injured, etc). so it's overkill. buying another central defender would have been more apt instead of pushing javi martinez back-- i mean, okay, i've said this before, donkey-face can play defense in an emergency, but he has been fucking *supreme* where he was last year and that's teh last thing about bayern that needed to be broken.

still, we don't know how things will look once the dust settles-- he's only been on the job for a month (since june 30, yeah?) so it's waaaaay too soon to tell anything really. maybe the weird formations were just a way for him to test what his players can and cannot do and this has nothing to do with the future setup. if he fucks it up everyone will be quick to lynch him though.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|