View Single Post
Old 07.26.2013, 07:42 PM   #3489
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah, as I've maintained all along, Suarez is one of those cunts I just can't not like.

For a while Wenger made Arsenal an easy team for neutrals to like, with their progressive, attractive football, but I do think you'd find them more frustrating than anything else now. See I'm convinced that, given that you appear to have that rare gene that enables you to like Bayern, you'll find yourself naturally gravitating towards Man U as only a Bayern fan could. Nobody likes to admit things like that to themselves but I do think there's a certain inevitability to it. If someone could be profiled for the team they support, you'd be a cast iron Red. (Plus they've still got the little pea).
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|