View Single Post
Old 07.15.2013, 02:43 PM   #3396
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMadcapLaughs
thiago went to bayern for MORE playing time? hmmm. he can't get into the barcelona midfield, what makes him think the bayern one is any easier? kroos, goetze, mueller (kinda sometimes), swtgr, gustavo, martinez.... WHAT THE HELL WAS HE THINKING!??! xavi has a year more in his gas tank to be a full time starter, cesc is not an automatic... he couldn't stick it out one more year? a move to man u made much more sense

I think Thiago might be sidelined very early on but I think Pep's ultimately planning to establish something pretty quickly around him, Martinez and Gotze as his core midfield unit, to the extent that I have to wonder what his plans are for someone like Schweinsteiger, never mind the players more generally accepted as being at risk, like Robben and Ribery. The Thiago signing is a real sign for me of Pep's core tactical plans. He's about as 'Barcelona' as it gets in terms of style and overall attitude, so for him to be Pep's first big 'priority' transfer probably doesn't bode well for those Bayern fan fearing any kind of Barca-fication of their team.

EDIT: Lots of talk now about Man U offering Barca £26m for Cesc.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...r-united-offer
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|