View Single Post
Old 07.04.2013, 11:17 PM   #3349
TheMadcapLaughs
100%

TheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's assesTheMadcapLaughs kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
Some tactical change is inevitable as younger players start to come in but I disagree that teams have now found them out. There was never any mystery to how they played, it was just outrageously difficult to counter because they were so damn good at it. As they've started to lose some of their sharpness so they've made it increasingly easier for teams to find a way through but I see that as more to do with the players than I do the system. Full credit to Brazil but they really aren't that good and I'm convinced that, had they played the same way a few years ago against this same Spain side, it would've been a very different result.

yeah, with isco, thiago, montoya, morata, de gea, munianian(sp?), coming in i don't think spain is bad shape at all.

TheMadcapLaughs is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|