View Single Post
Old 07.01.2013, 01:43 AM   #3324
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!

...Messi?

Haha, but they do seem to be missing a certain precision in their passin and an overall intensity to their play. I'm sure they are tired but no more than they would've been in other post-season tournaments, when they've looked almost unbeatable. And while it's a cliche to talk about teams needing a plan b, it's something Spain do seem to lack.

It'll be interesting to see where the bookies put them in the run up to the WC. They're obviously capable of winning it but I'm not sure I'd make them favourites anymore. Brazil will be obvious candidates now, along with I suppose Germany and Argentina. Spain too but not with anything like the same confidence as there was in previous tournaments.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|