View Single Post
Old 06.18.2013, 11:29 AM   #431
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
What everz homie, keep ridin that dudes nutz all the way to his bank account

Like he said, new slaves yo.

Why I could never dig this dude was that for the past years Kanye's cadence has been all the fuck off, that ninja be either (a) talking or (b) yelling but rarely if ever rapping. The key to rap music is TIMING and CADENCE, and that ninja is generally a quarter beat off the track consistently

i'm not hating on that fact that you don't like it, i'm hating on how misguided you are. this album is about the music and it's probably his worst lyrically so when you give it accolades for its lyrics then put down the music it doesn't really make much sense in context.

and... east coast styles? what has that got to do with kanye? what the hell are you talking about? you're full of shit and have always been full of shit. stop being so narrow minded.
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|