View Single Post
Old 06.16.2013, 08:03 PM   #3178
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Re: Chicharito: Here when he kicked a lame shot instead of passing the ball forward as he should have done one of the commentators said "he just doesn't have the quality for playmaking situations." Regardless, pretty scorching first half for me, though by the 2nd Italy settled into complete dominance.

Spain was good yeah but I think also that Uruguay was pretty shit. They are currently 5th on the CONMEBOL WC qualifiers, at risk of not getting a spot, and that table doesn't even include Brazil.

BTW, the UEFA U21 has been going on and I didn't know and I watched one of the semis match (Italy/Netherlands) and it was pretty cool. The final is this coming Tuesday, and it's also going to be Spain vs. Italy. These fuckers own the past, the present and the future, it seems.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|