View Single Post
Old 06.15.2013, 06:21 PM   #3173
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
hey! i saw that a couple of hours ago. i thought it was a dull match mainly because the japanese team was so inept. did kakawa even touch the ball once?

anyway, about neymar: he was good i thought but he's not "the next messi" as people claim. hells no. oscar was more important i thought. and hulk! what a great name.

anyway hm er i did miss the first half hour though ha ha ha. ooops!

a couple of interesting matches tomorrow!

Yeah, it wasn't a classic but better than nothing. I suppose with Neymar, we'll only know for sure when we see him at Barcelona and even then it'll likely take a couple of seasons before he beds in. Anyone suggesting he'll be up their with Messi is setting standards almost impossibly high but I see no reason why he couldn't end up at the level of someone like CRonaldo - especially given that his current age and experience means he's only likely to get even better.

EDIT: Oh, and an interesting 'Team of 2012/13' thing based on players playing in Europe from our man at Zonalmarking:

http://www.zonalmarking.net/2013/06/...season-201213/

The Zonalmarking XI:

GK: Neuer (Bayern Munich)
DF: Lahm (Bayern Munich); Chiellini (Juventus); Dante (Bayern Munich); Alba (Barcelona)
MF: Martinez (Bayern Munich); Vidal (Juventus); Mata (Chelsea); Ronaldo (Real Madrid)
FW: Messi (Barcelona); Lewandowski (Borussia Dortmund)

Difficult to argue with anything there (although the comments seem to saying Weidenfeller over Neuer). Either way, it's amazing (even if entirely reasonable) that not a single Barcelona player makes the midfield.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|