Thread: Breaking News!
View Single Post
Old 07.23.2006, 02:50 PM   #52
Moshe
Super Moderator

Moshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's assesMoshe kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshe
Hi everyone,

Thanks for all the beautiful suggestions.
My wife and I thought of so many names but something strange happened. My two year old son was asked what is his sister's name and he answered Avigail. It is strange because we never mentioned this name before and he doesn't know anyone else named by that name.
We searched the web for the meaning of the name and we really loved what we found.
The girl's name Avigail is pronounced Av-ih-gayl. It is of ancient Hebrew origin, and its meaning is "Father of exaltation" or "Ecstatic Guidance" (Do you believe in rapture?).
Avigail was king David's wife and she was described as one of the must wise and beautiful women of the world. She was known as someone who prevented bloodshed, something which is greatly needed these days here in the middle east.

Thank you all for your kind words and wishes
with sonic love
Moshe

Look at one of the e-cards i got from a sonic friend of mine. It is sonic youth related and hilarious: http://veepers.bluemountain.com/slip/ppWmyjKw2Xg5oSUj1ENTha
Moshe is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|