View Single Post
Old 04.29.2013, 05:00 PM   #2950
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
I honestly think it could get brutal. It's looking like Mourinho's last chance to win the title at Real, and if he instructs players like Pepe to go all out I can see some serious injuries. If Real lose I'll be amazed if they finish with 11 men on the pitch, and no Dortmund players in hospital. Mourinho's quote says plenty:

"We're so pure, so innocent, so naive that [Robert] Lewandowski scored four and we didn't commit a single foul on him. We have to try to win the game. I want intensity and aggression."

Heard the Villa game on the radio. They look safe now, which I'm quite pleased about. Delighted QPR have gone and feel indifferent about Reading. Di Canio's cred as a manager was bound to start crumbling sooner rather than later, but I can't see Wigan doing enough to survive so I think Sunderland will just about scrape through. Ideally I'd have liked Stoke, QPR and Wigan to go down so I'm probably gonna be two thirds happy.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|