View Single Post
Old 04.24.2013, 09:37 AM   #2917
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i'm excited about dortmund/madrid and i want dortmund to win.

the last dortund/bayen matches have been won by bayern but haven't been massacres--- dortmund actually knows how to play bayern and last year they beat them handily. don't discount them so quickly.

i'm worried about how the gotze news will affect them-- i myself am bothered with it too for reasons i blabbered on i think 1 page back. but the issue today is dortmund have a great team spirit which i hope will not be bruised.

and yeah martinez was king definitely. he shut down iniesta and was *everywhere*. you know in the first part of the season people were watching him play and saying "oh, he's good, but is he really worth the 40 million euros they paid for him?" it was a bit of a headscratcher. and now, oh, this is his best match to date but not his only great one. this year he's been doing amazing.

the same thing happened with mandzukic by the way. started the season as an inferior substitute for gomez and is ending it as the best starter on that spot. i don't know what bayern does in training, but i've seen them transform two good players into giants. is javi martinez worth it? hell yes he is now.

In any other scenario I'd prefer Dortmund to go through. It's just the fact that Bayern have played them so many times already. I do think it would be a closer match with them than with Real, though.

Anyway, funny story: I just popped out to get a coffee and the Polish guy in the shop seemed unusually downbeat. I asked him what was wrong and he just shrugged and said "Bayern Munich".
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|