View Single Post
Old 04.23.2013, 09:23 PM   #2912
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
come on man, you're playing to the german stereotype. it's like the brazilian samba dancing thing.

Haha. True. I wrote a really convoluted defence but no, you're right. But then it really is a Bayern thing more than a German one. Anyway, at first I refused to look beyond how awful Barcelona were (and I'm convinced far lesser teams than Bayern would've beaten them tonight, if not as completely) but it's clear that there's something special going on with this Bayern side. Barca diehards will no doubt point to Messi's lack of fitness and their threadbare defence but Bayern were brilliant tonight. Martinez was the stand out for me. I couldn't really work out his position/role but he definitely had Iniesta in his pocket. If Bayern can keep him and Schweinsteiger and continue to build around them they could be the dominant force for at least as long as Barcelona managed.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|