View Single Post
Old 04.16.2013, 10:11 AM   #2862
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
You're clearly right, but all this talk of 'creaky old carts' coming from Herr Symbols has obviously put me on the defensive.

Those Latino Bayern fans are a nightmare

ha ha ha-- hilarious picture. he looks turkish to me though! anyway...

creaky cart: it was just a metaphor, and only in the context of the champions quarterfinals. everywhere else they're football gods.

i like barcelona a lot actually, especially over real madrid, same as juve, but in the end we develop strange loyalties and attachments and these guys are my saturday mornings.

i do have a scarf btw!

----

EDIT: bayern will play wolfsburg in a couple of hours in the german cup semis. it should be an easy win, though maybe not, who knows, but i'm more interested in who plays and how with a view to next week that anything else that could come out of this match.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|