View Single Post
Old 04.15.2013, 02:59 PM   #53
tesla69
invito al cielo

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
noone is terrified of the monsters in your imagination but you.

your information is wrong. you won't be able to swallow your pride and objectively judge the irrefutable evidence to the contrary because you are fucking nuts.

really? Then give me the science - and not the 50 year old shit from the nuclear industry. And not the same old blurbs from the ADA they've been posting for 50 years.

Why does this thread threaten you so much? All you seem to be able to do here is mudsling? Provide some facts, mate. But that is what adults what do, children just smear and cry and call names, as you demonstrate in your post.

I guess someone like you, who is proud to let the corporate media do your thinking for you, would get upset. I love how you try to put my words back on me. Are you a 4 yuaner?

If all the information I've posted on here is wrong, please show us! Show us the fucking science! Its now on you since you are asserting flouride is safe. So when the EPA says 2-4 part per million is the safety level and toothpaste contains 1000-1500 ppm, I guess science doesn't come into it. It is safe because you say so, right./ EPA doesn't know what they're talking about.

Do you have anything to add other than smears?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
since i dared respond to your bs, you're trying to draw me into the labrythine conspirahell that you created. im the gullible sheeple dupe and you're the fearless dissident truth seeker. this is a projection of your own horrendous anxieties and confusion about the world. none of your responses to this will be measured and reasonable debate, it will instead be the childish shit slinging of a man whose mind is already made up.

good luck man. i hope you find something better to do with your life.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|