View Single Post
Old 04.15.2013, 02:44 PM   #51
tesla69
invito al cielo

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_battery
what i can assert is that i have neither the time or the inclination to perform the scientific tests to empirically verify that it is safe, but i trust in the judgements of the majority of mainstream scientists that have already done so.

you can post your shitstorm of pre debunked conspiratard linkage but it wont be read.

Here Dead_Battery proudly tells us s/he is proud to let the MSM do his/her thinking for him/her.

I hate to tell you but there is no science. It hasn't been debunked. There are just a lot of desperate people who have a lot of money tied up in this telling us the same old lies. The fact that your toothpaste tube says do not ingest and to call poison control if ingested must not mean much to you. You're one of the people who would have scoffed when someone saiid you need to wash your hands before surgery.

Why does this information threaten you so much? It obviously does, you start name calling like a little baby! I guess you're just scared.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|