View Single Post
Old 04.03.2013, 12:09 PM   #2749
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
God, the guys on that site deserve some kind of medal.

Can't disagree with any of the points made about the Barca PSG game. Although the result favours Barca, I think Ancelotti won the tactical battle and, without Messi, Barca's problem scoring will surely be even greater in the second tie. I can see them trying to kill next week's game just through possession but if Zlatan has one of his nights, they could be in for a tough time.

I only saw the highlights of the Bayern/Juve game but it's interesting what that report says about Bayern giving the Juve defenders less space than they're used to in Serie A, and the way they seemed to isolate Pirlo almost as part of that defence. Before the game, I really thought Bayern might freeze. It's still not over (as you mention earlier regarding the Arsenal games) but they do seem to be getting stronger and stronger so, assuming they don't freeze from now on, they have to be favourites for the trophy (even if the bookies still put them behind Bayern and Real).

Can't wait for Real vs Galatasaray. Not a fan of either side but I love Mourinho and I just think Real are a better side so I hope the Spaniards do it.

Can't see anything in the Dortmund/Malaga tie to think the German's won't go through.

A Bayern/Dortmund final would be fantastic for the prestige of the Bundesliga but I still want it to be Bayern/Barca, just because they're still (for me) the two best teams in the competition, even if Barca seem to be having as many off nights this year, as on.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|