View Single Post
Old 03.29.2013, 07:22 PM   #42
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

foreverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murmer99
I'd have to see something more specific. I assumed she meant that both of the main female characters are rather unpleasant on the show, one of them being a thief and the other deliberately and obnoxiously adding more pressure on Walter as he gets in deeper trouble. I guess Skyler is presented on the show as an obnoxious person, rather than an understanding one. But the male characters don't do the most likable things either, which is essentially the point of the show. They all get involved in terrible situations because of decisions they make, and they're required to do bad things in order to survive or get by. They all possess an outer shell of repulsion to some extent, but underneath it is a sense of unity and wanting what's best for one another. They're all involved in the mess together, even though Walter and Jesse keep a lot of it abstruse and get into the most dangerous situations.

yeah, but you can't see why Skyler is the one trying to keep everything together, balanced and morally right? right?

her sister is just a typical woman, a controlling bitch with no awareness or concern for herself or anybody else and who suffers from greediness. a woman you should avoid and that represents the kind of mindless "keep yr mouth shut and cook me soup" bitch that is growing on a daily basis.
foreverasskiss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|