View Single Post
Old 03.27.2013, 08:41 AM   #2701
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
mexico has 3 matches ahead vs jamaica, panama, and costa rica. if they can't win they are fucking idiots. yes, they were robbed yesterday, but it's not like they had any clear chances either. they sucked hard.

usa plays: jamaica, panama, and honduras. honduras is 1st right now!

us is going to have an advantage in that jamaica match: it's only 3 days after jamaica-mexico, and mexico is going to give it all on that date (or there will be executions).

i can't believe i'm discussing these piddly teams as if they were contenders, but this is what is comes down to when serious teams fail. usa/mexico should be battling for first place far ahead of everyone else, not counting on snow and bad refs.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/i...NurJ9w9mNke41_

seriously, they should do one elimination for the american continent. there are south american teams who will be left out and are much better than these clowns.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|