View Single Post
Old 03.22.2013, 06:47 PM   #217
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

foreverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by raiinking
I cannot believe a fan of Sonic Youth would feel this way. That is horrific. Sonic Youth is the sum of it's parts. That's why sonic youth is amazing. The different personalities that you hear in different songs. It's part of why they're my favorite band. Kim is my personal hero. Lee wrote some of the best sy lyrics. Steve is an incredible drummer and him joining the band made a huge impact on the way they sounded. Thurston is of course incredible but I'm sure he would be shocked to see that someone who listens to his music would think this way of the people he has spent the last 30 years of his life with.

i've clearly been owned.
foreverasskiss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|