View Single Post
Old 03.21.2013, 07:09 AM   #17301
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

foreverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murmer99
The Passion of Anna
The Silence
Hour of the Wolf
Wild Strawberries
Virgin Spring
Winter Light
Seventh Seal

I'd also throw in Summer Interlude, which is somewhat underrated in my opinion.

I also find that Cries and Whispers is a stirring masterpiece, depending on how you look at it. Don't expect to be in high spirits after watching the film. As with many other Bergman films, it's a bit of an agonizing experience. Despite a familiar utilization of clocks, a rare use of color (primarily the color red) dominates the film throughout. So yeah, I'd recommend it if you think that's up your alley...

i'll check those out in that order. i've seen Hour of the Wolf.

anything's up my alley. esp. psychological ur..thrillers. i still haven't watched Possession for a second time because it fucked me up. badly. i just love disturbing films. i guess it started with some childhood obsession with Stephen King books/films or those fucked up horror movies i saw when i was younger like "I Spit on Your Grave" with the fucked up rape scene.

amazing to think that movies like those were found in just random video stores in the 80's and 90's. rented by fucked up drug addicted couples for a thrill.
foreverasskiss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|