Thread: Psy Ops
View Single Post
Old 02.13.2013, 07:08 PM   #5
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
Well they just found his wallet next to an unidentifiable charred pile of possible human remains, must be his backup wallet because they previously found his wallet in San Diego and also at the border crossing. Reminds me of how they found Atta's passport on top of the smoking pile at the WTC - the black box was disintegrated - according to the official story - but Atta's passport survived and we have no questions. NO QUESTIONS.

And BOOM goes the dyn-O-mite

http://youtu.be/W45DRy7M1no

When I first heard the news about the cabin being on fire, my first thought was a drone strike (what a perfect place to try one)......but this was before I knew about the shoot out.

אש זרה

And John Cage isn't a "mondern noise artist." - atsonicpark

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|