View Single Post
Old 02.10.2013, 12:17 AM   #98
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

foreverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skuj
Sorry we are off topic now, but I love that longish freaky one that Cale narrates. That whole album really is amazing, Man.

yeah, it's a fucking jam, but after the first hearing..... really?? like really????

whatever she shoves whatever she shoves into his head is great, but really??? after the second time? not intense, but kinda cute. which is cool and allows it to be one of my fav Vel UNderground albums/songs(just by John Cale's voice). and his voice and noise alone. but is awesome!!!!!!

the jam is great, but the narrative is also great too. i once let my mom hear it just for the dramatic effect that it would cause on me and her hopeless son. helpless me, but dragged her soul down.
foreverasskiss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|