View Single Post
Old 01.30.2013, 10:41 AM   #32
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverasskiss
dude i'm tired of this shit. i have to go and paint another floor at 12:00 today. yesterday i had to stain 1,000 square feet of floor by myself while others were at another job. know how hard that is to paint a couple of feet then lay down stain, then wipe and buff. HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

not only that, but giving estimates and dealing with fucking customers. measuring square feet and keeping up with shite(which is my main job). there's some picky bitches out there. i'm going back to school soon and i have a truck now. so FUCK IT!!!

lissen fool, before you throw away your years of contacts and expertise like a moron, check out the book i listed on the watchu reading thread.

it tells the story of a solar contractor and the shit he had to deal with (well, among other things) and how he turned it around to make lots of $$ with a ton less stress.

go read it now. NOW.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|