View Single Post
Old 01.30.2013, 03:06 AM   #1
Robert Schunk
children of satan

Robert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's assesRobert Schunk kicks all y'all's asses
By now, you all know of my love for the government of the United States of America, at least to the point that you're thoroughly aware of the fact that I, now (and for most of my long life) resident within the City of Providence, Providence Plantations, State of Rhode Island and Providence Plantations, have never proven myself, in the slightest degree, disloyal to any political entity which has ever enjoyed uncontested reign de jure Anglorum over my current locality prior to 4 May, 1776. (No, that's no typo! 4 MAY 1776 accords with my meaning upon this point.)

That should certainly entitle me to employment within the United States Department of Homeland Security. I would SO very much love to spread the message of joy and safety which the excellent government of the tiny minority within my own State which actually supported the American Revolution has since enjoined upon all of us whether or not we so desired.

OK, so this video ends with the slogan "The answer for 1984 is 1776", which might not exactly lie within my sphere of historical understanding that the true answer to 1984 is, actually, 1066 (which battle is NOT yet decided!!!!), but it's good enough for me for the time being.

So, here's the video which clearly shows the reason for my rejection, not only of so-called American "gun rights", but of the English right of castle, and of the Iron age ritual of MY OWN ANCESTORS carrying their spears with them into the hustings upon the Day as an indication that their duty to bear arms was the flip side of their right of franchise. This unbelievably antiquated concept likely explains why the English language is so little used throughout the world today.

WAIT A MINUTE!!!

The ENGLISH LANGUAGE IS THE MOST WIDELY USED THROUGHOUT THE WORLD TODAY!!!

THE FACT THAT CHINESE IS NIPPING AT OUR ANGLOPHONIC HEELS IS ENTIRELY THE CHOICE OF ENGLISH-SPEAKING PEOPLE!

WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?????
Robert Schunk is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|