View Single Post
Old 01.29.2013, 04:12 PM   #19
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
this is what i'm talking about. i got this in an email today:

Quote:
This is out of control. Republicans in Santa Fe spent the last two weeks in a dangerous game of one-upmanship to write the most regressive legislation possible.

The topics range from dangerous to downright ridiculous, but for New Mexico women, it's not all fun and games. These are the most regressive, anti-woman laws we've ever seen.

We're fighting back and we need your help. Click here to give $10, $25, $50 or more now on our Rapid Response ActBlue page and we'll put your dollars to work!

- Cathrynn Brown's bill to punish rape victims who seek an abortion got plenty of national coverage, but it was just the beginning.

- Nora Espinoza wants to bring forced, trans-vaginal ultrasounds to New Mexico and give the partner of the woman and his parents the right to seek civil penalties from a woman.

- Larry Larranaga wants to legally define abortion as Murder or Manslaughter.

- Alonzo Baldonado wants to hold physicians responsible for informing a young woman's family of her medical decisions.

And we're only two weeks in.

etc., etc.

that cathrynn brown person has been backpedaling furiously for a while now, but oh, she's now fodder for the fundraising cannons of the people who oppose her-- wooohooo! please, we need another.

brownie you're doing a heckuva job

the stupid party!

i'm howling with laughter.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|