View Single Post
Old 01.28.2013, 10:32 PM   #27
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

foreverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's asses
between the ages of 10-14 i was highly attractive to black women and gails. maybe it was because i live and come from a highly populated african american region of the US where black women tromp white women by margins, but also because i found thier thick legs and asses stimilating and exciting. used to have this black female 7th grade teacher who never shaved her legs and wore stockings. gross maybe to you, but it always turned me on and served for some great early sex fantisies. hardly had any white girls in my classes and black girls usually almost always flirted with this white boy(me).

from the ages of 15-21....totally obsessed with blondes and redheads. of course they had to be built like black women and of course by that time most white women were(95-2000). don't know if white women were trying to compete with black women but it totally won me over. and black guys too( no more flat white girl booty name calling).

then there were those couple of years of being infatuated with mexican women. now it's just white brunettes with tough slutty looks(2009-2013).

i am a sad sad man.
foreverasskiss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|