View Single Post
Old 01.24.2013, 06:54 PM   #17056
Murmer99
expwy. to yr skull

Murmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's assesMurmer99 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by evollove
I've finally decided that it depends why you're watching a movie.

This is something I've known for a long time now. I just don't get.. based on how you composed all of your posts, how this makes L'avventura "dull". You connected everything together as if it proves that L'avventura isn't enjoyable or something. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I don't think that Superbad is nearly as "interesting" as L'avventura. Is it funny? sure. Is it entertaining? yes again. I thought it was a pretty decent comedy film. But once again, I don't really know what you're talking about.

And while we're discussing L'avventura (ok who am I kidding? bashing L'avventura* ), I'd like to say that L'eclisse is much better and may even be the best film I've ever seen.
Murmer99 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|