Thread: So many ladies
View Single Post
Old 01.23.2013, 11:18 PM   #158
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
in my country people have abortions all the time because why the hell not and it works out pretty well i guess, but lots of americans want to use their money to save us from ourselves

if i ever want to be saved from one thing, it's having to raise a poopmachine because of saving babies that don't think(they're even dumber than me!)

i really just wanna get high all the time and waste some money doing dumb shit and a baby would ruin my life so bad.

my worst nightmare is that by some bizarre set of circumstances i would have to show some classy american lady my boratesque hometown, if i impregnated someone who thought a child would somehow benefit from seeing my natural environment i'd be too embarassed to ever go outside lol

abortions are pretty important and i'm only thinking of my own selfish interests and not thinking at all about the fact that an adult woman is obviously more important than some cells that can't survive without her... the best case scenario for a fetus is that it will eventually resemble the person who you are fucking over so that's pretty damn pointless overall
keep poppin pimples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|