Thread: So many ladies
View Single Post
Old 01.23.2013, 10:49 PM   #150
Trama
stalker

Trama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's assesTrama kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by knox
I don't have to sit here discussing with men that have no interest in checking their own privilege, listening, being allies, learning, allowing women to express themselves without denial or retaliation. Men who seem more interested in ridiculing a woman for speaking up, dismissing data in order to avoid a healthy debate and making every logical stretch to try and pretend they live in a world in which they have no privilege for being men trying to argue a false equality.

You don't know how it feels because you're sinking in your own privilege.
Just like so many white people do when people talk about racism or rich people do when people talk about poverty.

You like to brag about being more enlightened and respectful than most sexist men, but the knee jerk reaction is exactly the same.

You cannot help the women in your life that way.

I know you like to think you're not sexist and disrespectful towards women, but that's what you're being right now.

It's disappointing and really sad.
I'm not going to waste my time with people who clearly don't care. Unfortunately, it's nothing new, it's just cliche. Hopefully you'll come around one day but I'm not in the mood to be disrespected and patronized right now.
Please, you're not trying to have a discussion.
Trama is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|