Thread: So many ladies
View Single Post
Old 01.23.2013, 10:31 PM   #146
floatingslowly
invito al cielo

floatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's assesfloatingslowly kicks all y'all's asses
There is no fucking way that I am forced to fear men in the same way that my wife does, when the perves who want to "borrow her phone" (seriously...twice. as if) or learingly chat her up as they choose the seat next to hers, on a near-empty bus. Sure, she's pretty, but pretty isn't a fucking pass.

I'm sorry if you'll pardon me but I'm calling bullshit. I fear neither man nor woman, but not because I'm brave (or stupid)....because by virtue of my penis, I'm spared all but those who already fall below societal standards. those who have been taught that their ill behaviors are cool, wanted, or warranted tend only to prey upon vaginas.

It ain't EVEN the same; not one bit close.
floatingslowly is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|