Thread: So many ladies
View Single Post
Old 01.23.2013, 06:18 PM   #90
keep poppin pimples
expwy. to yr skull

keep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asseskeep poppin pimples kicks all y'all's asses
i wasn't the coolest kid in school by any margin but i was on the wrestling team and skateboarded and smoked and so on.. so nobody was gonna get to smack my naked ass or comment on my penis without some sort of retribution.

definitely was a huge jerk to lots of girls in gym class, i'm scared to even imagine how many times. but i wasn't patronising, i don't care about gender give me a basketball and any man, woman or child between me and a sweet lay-up(cause i could never dunk) is getting petro'd.

actually i remember in grade 8 we had to share our feelings in health class about what the most embarassing thing that could ever happen would be and my friend said losing in 1-1 to a girl and he got stepped to pretty quick and i hear it was ugly. that girl was pretty damn tall, he tried to act like they were just passing a ball around and not keeping score but deep down he knew he got schooled.
keep poppin pimples is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|