Thread: So many ladies
View Single Post
Old 01.23.2013, 03:46 PM   #20
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Speak all you want, I value your opinion.
I asked you to chills, but if you do not want to chills, then that is fine too.

You telling me that you KNOW for a fact that if I were to tell an Indian or Pakistani woman that she is beautiful and that she is more beautiful than a woman from other nations she would think I was a creep?

Houston texas, and especially the University of Houston, has so much ethnic and national diversity, so many people from all over the world, that it is a special place. To ask a man, any amn, not to appreciate the beauty that surrounds him, is asking him to not be a man. That will never happen.

I just don't understand why you took such offense.

The culture in India oppresses women, that i admit. it also oppresses poor people, mixed race people, and many just because of who their parents are. That is a long long way from a Puerto Rican living in the USA commenting on how beautiful the indian women are here.