View Single Post
Old 01.23.2013, 07:07 AM   #2
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Can't say I have given this much thought other than something I've read in the Bible.

In the Book of Daniel, we're told that an angle was sent to minister to Daniel. It took the angle three weeks to reach Daniel because the Prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood him. The angle Michael (one of the chief princes') came to help the other angle so he could be freed to go and minister to Daniel. Once this angles job was done, he then had to return to help Michael fight the Prince of Persia.

I won't bore you with any other details, but you can read the entire account here: http://kingjbible.com/daniel/10.htm

If this Biblical account is true, then we are to understand there is another dimension. A spiritual dimension that is close to this dimension......so close in fact on occasion, it spills over into our dimension.

אש זרה

And John Cage isn't a "mondern noise artist." - atsonicpark

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|