View Single Post
Old 01.13.2013, 12:11 AM   #49
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
It was one of the best Raven's games I have ever seen
Congratulations on your Raven win......one of the best postseason games ever! The game more than made up for everything the NCAA Championship Game wasn't.

Looking forward to the Texans game tomorrow. The Texans were 11-1 when they visited New England last month. The Texans played one of their worst game of the season while the Patriots played one of their best. The boys in Vegas had that game listed as New England -3 or -3.5.

SO - what are the odds the Texans play their worst game of the year again? I don't see this happening and believe the game will be end closer to the 3 or 4 point game as Vegas predicted last month instead of the current line of New England -10.

I believe Seattle will beat Atlanta by 17 points......

אש זרה

And John Cage isn't a "mondern noise artist." - atsonicpark

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|