View Single Post
Old 01.11.2013, 07:16 PM   #43
foreverasskiss
invito al cielo

foreverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's assesforeverasskiss kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by dale_gribble
how is this relevant?

the question is. why is it relevant? relevant to me or you? or the whole world. yes. maybe. Suchfriends explained it better for the victims.

i knew it was relevant when i saw that sick fuck in For a Few More Dollars.

besides, i understand what yr saying and this thread is another gast30 booster. the "dreams" thread is far more entertaining. entertainment is what threads and forums are about, right? not this downer shit. everyone here knows this type of skin crawling shit goes on. so...

...threads like this aren't eye openers. so what are we to do about it? ask everyone between the ages of 5 and 19 if they were sexually assaulted by their father? that's not up to me. it's relevant to no one no matter how evil it is.

again. why is it relevant? to you or me and to what subject? were you involved? i'm not a teacher or a social worker, so who's to investigate to find out the unspoken unknown?..

THE PARENT!!!! thats who, but even then i would imagine it's hard to see the signs. and you know it's very hard to tell who's a sicko and who's not? though i wish i could.

unnecessary evil is what it is even though it's here( on this planet). maybe for a reason.
foreverasskiss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|