View Single Post
Old 01.03.2013, 12:54 AM   #119
Bytor Peltor
invito al cielo

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severian
And it is just hilarious that we have been planning on and trying to have a child for years, but have chosen not to due to various uncertainties about our fiscal future, and career paths

You sound so much like a good friend of mine this time last year. He didn't want to have a baby until they were in better financial shape. His wife kept the pressure on and they were blessed with a healthy child in February.

Because my friend is a good employee and becuase he and his wife had a child, he has received a payraise and the company is now talking to him about a promotion. Truth is, some companies back employees who are supporting families.

Not sure if you work for such a company, but I say have a child because you want one and trust that everything will work out......you just may be surprised.

אש זרה

Robin Hood is more real than Jesus - Rob Instigator

Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|