View Single Post
Old 01.02.2013, 07:48 PM   #118
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
My welfare collecting neighbor, who shows her tits to a psychiatrist to get a bullshit "anxiety disorder" diagnosis (agoraphobia, I believe) so she can steal disability from people who really need it, and sit around taking Xanax all day is pregnant... again... And because she's such a devout Catholic, she's having the baby, despite the fact that she just met the father (though I'm sure their love is powerful and everlasting), and already struggles to provide for the kid she has, due to her lack of stable income, and her completely self serving and cowardly lifestyle.

Funny how agoraphobics can go out to bars all the time, fuck tons of dudes, and still collect disability assistance for their "conditon." Also funny how devout Catholics can do the same and still vote republican.

Funniest of all, though, is that I have THREE anxiety diagnoses but can still manage to work a 40+ hour week without any medication or financial handouts. And it is just hilarious that we have been planning on and trying to have a child for years, but have chosen not to due to various uncertainties about our fiscal future, and career paths, while pill popping, binge drinking, inbred welfare hookers get babies dropped into their laps without even being in relationships.

Life is so fucking fair.

I'm all for government assistance programs, and I'm an extremely compassionate person. In most cases I believe it's appropriate, and I would never judge a person without getting to know them and trying to understand their situation first. So trust me, this girl is a fraudulent ho.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|