View Single Post
Old 12.23.2012, 09:24 PM   #110
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfeatencake
phase 1: dying from period pain
phase 2: dying from taking ibuprofen 800 mg without having eaten anything in 12 hours

someone stab my uterus with a big pointy knife, i want this bitch to leave me alone

Vaginas are fun, but they take work. You should own up to it like a Shaolin monk, there is no pleasure without pain. What, did you think you could own the most fun in the world and not have to work for a few days a month By the way, I can't help but notice its been about four weeks since your last post, good luck with that

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|